Bluefin aims to offer traders a more performant, low-cost, and Web2-like user experience. Over the course of this year, they've rewritten their codebase and built on a new underlying technology. Bluefin is built on Sui, which enables horizontally scalable performance and a wallet-less trading experience that competes with the user experience of a centralized exchange.
Bluefin (previously Firefly) has raised a total of $4M from investors like Polychain Capital and Huobi. They’ve confirmed to launch “BLUE” token, and users who trade earn BLUE points, which will then be converted to BLUE tokens at a 1:1 ratio at TGE. Also, earn 10% rewards from each referral, and users who sign up using the below link will also get a 10% bonus reward.
- Visit the Bluefin website.
- Connect your Sui wallet like this wallet by Sui.
- Accept the terms and complete the onboarding.
- Go to “Account” and enter “v2-2kw0ud” in the referral code field.
- You will get a 10% bonus reward on trading if you use the above code.
- Now you will need some SUI and USDC. You can get it on Binance.
- Bluefin currently supports only USDCeth, so bridge USDC only from Ethereum. You can use the Portal bridge powered by Wormhole.
- Go back to Bluefin, click on “Deposit” and deposit USDCeth.
- Now make trades on perpetuals.
- You will earn BLUE points for making trades plus the bonus 10% if you’ve used the above code.
- BLUE points will be converted to BLUE tokens at a 1:1 ratio at TGE.
- A total of 6% of the total supply has been allocated to users who collect BLUE points.
- For more info regarding the rewards, see this page.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim