- Airdrop starts 2021-05-28
- Airdrop ends 2021-06-10
- Airdrop Link: Go to airdrop
- Total value: 1,500,000 BPT
- Platform: ETH
BlackPool is a new fund operating within the NFT industry: managing a range of assets from sports cards to game items to digital art. BlackPool is the first decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) built solely for NFT gaming and trading.
BlackPool is airdropping a total of 1,500,000 BPT tokens to various NFT communities. A total of 12 protocols has been selected by Blackpool like Rekt, Sorare, Axie Infinity and many more. The snapshot of the respective protocols were taken on different dates. Eligible participants have a total of 14 days from the start date to claim the tokens.
- Visit the Blackpool airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH or Polygon wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will get a claim box to claim your tokens.
- BlackPool has selected a total of 12 NFT protocols to airdrop the tokens, including Rekt, Sorare and Axie Infinity. For the complete list, see the below Medium article. The eligible addresses can be found on this sheet.
- The snapshot of the respective protocols were taken on different dates. So check the below article to see the snapshot dates of each project.
- A total of 1,500,000 BPT tokens has been equally allocated to all the eligible participants. This comes to around 24 BPT per account.
- After the first 10 days from the airdrop start date, the claimable amount will decrease 25% every day for 4 days until it reaches 0. So eligible participants have a total of 14 days from the start date to claim the tokens
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim