Bitcoin Virtual Machine has built a B2B modular blockchain metaprotocol that lets developers customize and launch their own full-featured Bitcoin L2 blockchains in a few clicks (aka. similar to spinning up a decentralized AWS instance).
Bitcoin Virtual Machine has confirmed the launch of the “BVM” token and has launched an allowlist program. Users who sign up for the allowlist and do simple tasks will get points. Participants may get an airdrop based on the points when they launch their token.
- Visit the Bitcoin Virtual Machine website.
- Hold and drag the key.
- Now click on “Get on the allowlist”.
- Complete the first “Tweet about BVM” task.
- You will get 1,000 points.
- Complete additional tasks to earn more points.
- Also, get 1,000 points for each referral.
- They’ve confirmed to launch a token called BVM in the future.
- Users who collect points on allowlist may get an airdrop when their token goes live.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim