Unidentifiable payments & slightly increased block size for faster transactions.
Bitcoin Private will be co-forked from ZCL and BTC. Anyone holding ZCL or BTC in own wallet or a supported exchange during the snapshot will be credited BTCP at a 1:1 ratio. For example: If you hold 1 ZCL and 1 BTC, you will receive 2 BTCP.
Snapshot Date is February 28th, 2018. Main net will be launched approximately two days later.
HOW TO CLAIM BITCOIN PRIVATE WITH ELECTRUM
1. Find your BTC or ZCL private keys.
2. Download the Bitcoin Private Electrum Wallet.
3. Install the software and create a new seed.
4. Go to Wallet > Private Keys > Sweep.
5. Paste your private keys into the field and click “Sweep.”
6. After the sweep is finished, click “Send.”
HOW TO CLAIM BITCOIN PRIVATE WITH COINOMI
1. Download the Coinomi wallet app.
2. Run the application and create a new BTCP wallet.
3. Click the QR code icon in the top right corner.
4. Scan the private keys from your BTC wallet.
5. Confirm the amount once the sweep is complete.
Disclaimer: We list hardforks for informational purpose only. We are not able to make sure that hardforks are legit. We only want to list the opportunity of a free airdrop. So stay safe and make sure to claim forks with a private key of an empty wallet.
Never share your private key with anyone!
- Website: https://btcprivate.org/
- Ticker: BTCP
- Telegram Channel:
- Discord Chat:
- Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-private/
- Github Repository: