Berachain is a high-performance EVM-compatible blockchain built on Proof-of-Liquidity consensus. Proof-of-Liquidity is a novel consensus mechanism that aims to align network incentives, creating strong synergy between Berachain validators and the ecosystem of projects. Berachain's technology is built on Polaris, a high-performance blockchain framework for building EVM-compatible chains on-top of the CometBFT consensus engine.
Berachain has raised a massive $42M in funding from investors like Polychain Capital and dao5 and has confirmed to launch their own token, “BERA”. They’ve launched a testnet called Artio, and users who try out the testnet will likely become eligible for a BERA airdrop when the token goes live.
- Visit the Berachain testnet dApps page.
- Click on the faucet icon from the top right and claim testnet BERA tokens.
- Now visit Berachain’s Dex.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Berachain testnet.
- Go to “Swap” and swap BERA for some HONEY and other tokens.
- Go to “Pools” and provide liquidity.
- Now visit “Honey” and mint some HONEY tokens.
- Proceed to BERPS, Berachain’s leverage trading platform.
- Connect your wallet.
- Make long and short trades.
- Go to “Vaults” and stake some HONEY.
- Now, visit “BEND” and supply or borrow assets.
- Berachain has three tokens: BERA, BGT and HONEY.
- BERA is the network token which would be used for paying gas etc, while BGT is a governance token but is non-transferrable and can only be acquired by depositing liquidity in the native BEX. BGT can also be burned 1:1 for BERA, and HONEY is the stablecoin of Berachain.
- Testnet participants would likely get a BERA airdrop when the mainnet goes live.
- For more information regarding BERA, BGT and HONEY, see the documentation section.
- For more information regarding the announcement, see this Medium article.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim