- Airdrop starts 2020-01-01
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 10% of the total BNT mcap
- Platform: ETH
Bancor is a Decentralized Liquidity Network that allows you to hold any Ethereum token and convert it to any other token in the network, with no counterparty, at an automatically calculated price, using a simple web wallet.
Bancor is airdropping ETHBNT tokens to BNT token holders. Hold BNT tokens in your private wallet or a an exchange supporting the airdrop at the time of snapshot to receive ETHBNT proportional to 10% of your amount of BNT tokens. For example, if you hold 100 BNT, you will receive an amount of ETHBNT in your wallet equal to the value of 10 BNT. ETHBNT automatically generates fees from every ETH-based trade on Bancor. The snapshot will occur on January 1st at 12:00 AM EST. Binance has been announced as the first exchange supporting this airdrop.
- Hold BNT tokens in your private wallet or an exchange supporting this airdrop. Binance has been announced as the first exchange supporting this airdrop.
- The snapshot will occur on January 1st at 12:00 AM EST.
- You will get free ETHBNT tokens proportional to 10% of their BNT tokens. If you hold 100 BNT tokens then you will get 10 BNT worth of ETHBNT.
- The total airdrop pool will be equivalent to 10% of the BNT market cap at the time of the snapshot.
- Users who mint USDB will also receive the airdrop. For information regarding USDB minting see this post.
- ETHBNT will be distributed within 10 days after the snapshot.
- You can either hold ETHBNT and collect fees from every ETH-based conversion on Bancor, convert it into another Bancor pool token, and collect fees from another Bancor liquidity pool, such as USDT:BNT or USDC:USDB or you can convert ETHBNT into ETH, EOS, or any other ERC20 or EOS token in the Bancor Network.
- For more information regarding the airdrop see this Medium post. or check the official airdrop FAQ.
10% of your BNT holdings
Tokens per Claim