Aztec is a privacy engine for Ethereum, enabling confidential transactions over public mainnet. The protocol makes use of zero-knowledge proofs in order to encrypt and obscure the values of AZTEC enabled transactions.
Aztec doesn’t have an own token yet but is very likely to launch one in the future because it’s backed by Paradigm and Paradigm backed projects have already done many retroactive airdrops. zk-money is the first protocol by Aztec and using the protocol may likely make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Visit the zk.money dashboard.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Pick a username.
- Now deposit at least 0.01 ETH. (we recommend to deposit a larger amount in order to increase your chances to be counted in for an airdrop)
- Now shield your ETH.
- Your ETH will become zkETH after shielding.
- You can then send out the ETH to a zk.money user or to an L1 address.
- You can also visit the “Earn” section and use the staking options to improve your chance for a potential airdrop.
- zk.money is a protocol by Aztec. Aztec doesn’t have an own token yet but is very likely to launch one in the future because it’s backed by Paradigm and Paradigm backed projects have already done many retroactive airdrops.
- Using the zk.money protocol may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim