Astroport is the central space station of the Terra solar system, where travelers from all over the galaxy (Mirrans, Terrans, Anchorians, and more) meet to trustlessly exchange assets. As a galactic public good, Astroport will be governed by the Astral Assembly, a council of cryptonauts representing all corners of the universe.
Astroport is airdropping a total of 25,000,000 ASTRO to LUNA stakers and Terraswap liquidity providers. Users who’ve staked a minimum of 1 LUNA or provided at least $1 worth of liquidity to Terraswap by September 9th, 2021 at 00:01 UTC are eligible to claim a minimum of 27.85 ASTRO.
Astrport will be doing an airdrop to users who held ASTRO Classic (“ASTROC”) or xASTRO Classic (“xASTROC”) on Terra Classic before and shortly after UST’s depeg. For more information see this article.
- Visit the Astroport airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Terra wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim a minimum of 27.85 ASTRO.
- Users who’ve staked a minimum of 1 LUNA or provided at least $1 worth of liquidity to a pool that contained at least $1 million of liquidity on Terraswap by September 9th, 2021 at 00:01 UTC are eligible to claim the rewards.
- The airdrop rewards must be claimed within 3 months from December 28th, 2021, else it will be transferred to Astral Assembly (aka, the Astroport DAO).
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim
Min 27.85 ASTRO