Arrakis is web3’s liquidity layer, which at its core acts as a decentralized market-making platform enabling projects to create deep liquidity for their tokens on decentralized exchanges.
Arrakis Finance has confirmed to launch an own token called “SPICE”. Early users who’ve provided liquidity on the platform and users who hold the GEL token may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the Arrakis Finance dashboard.
- Connect your Ethereum, Polygon or Optimism wallet.
- Now select a token and then select a pool.
- Now provide liquidity to the pool.
- Also try to hold the “GEL” token because Arrakis Finance is powered by Gelato.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “SPICE”.
- Early users who’ve provided liquidity on the platform and users who hold GEL token may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim