- Airdrop starts 2021-06-10
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 5% of the total supply
- Platform: TRON
APENFT was born with the mission to register world-class artworks as NFTs on-chain. It is built on top of TRON, one of the world's top three public chains, and is powered by the world's largest distributed data storage system, BitTorrent. They aim to build a bridge between top-notch artists and blockchain and to support the growth of native crypto NFT artists.
APENFT is airdropping 5% of the total supply to various holders on Tron mainnet. The snapshot was taken on June 10, 2021, at 12:00 (UTC) of TRX, BTT, WIN and JST holders and eligible holders will receive free NFT proportional to their holdings. The airdrop will happen over the course of two years and 1% of the total supply will be airdropped in the first month and the remaining 4% of the total supply will be airdropped once per month for 24 months.
- Hold TRX, BTT, WIN or JST in a private wallet or on an exchange supporting the airdrop like Binance.
- A snapshot will be taken on June 10, 2021, at 12:00 of eligible holders.
- A total of 5% of the total supply will be airdropped over the course of 2 years.
- 1% of the total supply will be airdropped on June 10, 2021, at 12:00 (UTC) and the remaining 4% of the total supply will be airdropped on the 10th of every month for 24 months.
- Eligible holders will receive free NFT proportional to their token holdings.
- TRX balance ≥ 100, JST balance ≥ 100, BTT balance ≥ 2000, WIN ≥ 15000 is required to be eligible for the airdrop.
- Some of the major exchanges that have announced support for the airdrop are Binance, Huobi, Poloniex, Bitforex, and Bithumb.
- For more information regarding the airdrop and updated exchanges list, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim