Aori is a high-performance order book protocol for on chain spot trading, and OTC settlement. They leverage Seaport as an intent settlement layer, inheriting the same decentralisation guarantees as that of a sequencer. With gasless order making and order cancellations, market makers are empowered to make, cancel and update limit orders.
Aori has confirmed to launch their own token called “AORI” and has allocated 5.3% of the total supply for airdrop. Early users who do testnet trades on the platform may get an airdrop when the token goes live.
- Visit the Aori testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Goerli.
- Get testnet ETH from this faucet.
- Go back to Aori testnet and click on “Get Testnet Tokens” from the bottom right to claim testnet tokens.
- Now, make trades on the platform.
- They’ve confirmed to launch their own token called “AORI” and allocated 5.3% of the total supply for airdrop.
- Early users who do testnet trades on the platform may get an airdrop when the token goes live.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim