Anchor is a decentralized money market and savings protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. It fulfills the trifecta of Terraform Lab’s vision for implementing the 3 financial primitives of finance (savings, payments, and investing) on the Terra network.
Anchor Protocol is airdropping a total of 50,000,000 ANC to early LUNA stakers. The snapshot was taken on January 15th at 00:02:02 UTC at a block height of 2179600. Visit the airdrop page and connect your Terra wallet to claim your rewards at a ratio of 1 LUNA : 0.16 ANC. An additional pool of 100M ANC will be distributed every week to LUNA stakers for the next two years.
- Visit the Anchor Protocol airdrop page.
- Connect your Terra wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim your ANC rewards.
- The snapshot of LUNA stakers was taken on January 15th at 00:02:02 UTC at a block height of 2179600.
- A total pool of 50M ANC has been allocated in which the users who were staking LUNA during the snapshot are eligible to claim free ANC at a ratio of 1 LUNA : 0.16 ANC.
- An additional pool of 100M ANC will be distributed every week to LUNA stakers over the next two years.
- For more information regarding ANC distribution, see this page.
Tokens per Claim
1 LUNA : 0.16 ANC