5ireChain is an EVM-compatible sustainability-oriented smart contract platform that focuses on developing a sustainable and for-benefit ecosystem based on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) .To enable this, their goal is to build a computing platform that promotes and advocates these activities to achieve the goals.
5ireChain has raised a total of $121M in funding recently from leading investors. They’ve also launched a testnet now so it’s very likely that the early users who do testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the 5ireChain testnet page.
- Select native chain or EVM chain.
- Download their wallet if you’re using the native chain or add their network to Metamask if you’re using the EVM chain.
- Go to the “Faucet” section and request testnet tokens.
- Now use the native chain wallet or Metamask wallet to send and receive the tokens.
- Users who’re using the native chain wallet can also use the “Swap” function to swap the token from native chain to EVM chain and vice versa.
- Also complete their Zealy quests.
- Early users who’ve tried out their testnet and done Zealy quests may get an airdrop if they launch thier own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or will launch an own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim