5ireChain is an EVM-compatible sustainability-oriented smart contract platform that focuses on developing a sustainable and for-benefit ecosystem based on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) .To enable this, their goal is to build a computing platform that promotes and advocates these activities to achieve the goals.
5ireChain has recently raised $121M in funding from leading investors. They’ve launched a testnet and have confirmed to do an airdrop, so the early users who do testnet actions may likely get an airdrop when they launch their own token.
- Visit the 5ireChain testnet page.
- Select native chain or EVM chain.
- Download their wallet if you’re using the native chain or add their network to Metamask if you’re using the EVM chain.
- Go to the “Faucet” section and request testnet tokens.
- Now, use the native chain wallet or Metamask wallet to send and receive the tokens.
- Users who are using the native chain wallet can also use the “Swap” function to swap the token from native chain to EVM chain and vice versa.
- Also, complete their Zealy quests.
- They’ve just confirmed to launch their own token and do an airdrop for early users.
- Early users who’ve tried out their testnet and done Zealy quests may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim