TiTi Protocol is a decentralized, multi-asset reserve collateral-backed, use-to-earn algorithm stablecoin, aiming to provide diversified and decentralized financial services based on the crypto-native stablecoin system and autonomous monetary policy. TiUSD is the stablecoin issued by TiTi Protocol.
TiTi Protocol has confirmed to launch an own token called “TiTi”. Users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch an own token.
- Visi the TiTi Protocol testnet page.
- Connect your Wallet.
- Change the network to Goerli testnet and get Goerli ETH from here.
- Go back to TiTi Protocol, click on “TestNet” and claim testnet USDC.
- Now make some swaps on the platform.
- Click on “Farm” and stake some USDC and also provide liquidity.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “TiTi”.
- Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim