SatoshiVM is a decentralized Bitcoin ZK Rollup Layer 2 solution compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) ecosystem, using native BTC as gas. SatoshiVM bridges the EVM ecosystem with Bitcoin, enabling the Bitcoin ecosystem to issue assets and develop applications.
SatoshiVM has confirmed to do an airdrop to the top 5,000 testnet users. Users can now participate in testing the bridge on the newly launched testnet. The top 5,000 testnet users will receive a SatoshiVM NFT once the alpha-mainnet goes live. These NFT holders will get SAVM airdrops on a weekly basis.
- Visit the SatoshiVM SAVM testnet page.
- Connect your EVM-compatible wallet.
- Change the network to Sepolia ETH.
- You will need some Sepolia ETH. Get it from here.
- Now click on “tSAVM Faucet” from the bottom of the SatoshiVM testnet page and claim some tSAVM.
- Now deposit some tSAVM to SatoshiVM Testnet.
- Also, withdraw some tSAVM back to Sepolia ETH.
- Now visit the SatoshiVM BTC testnet page.
- Connect your UniSat wallet.
- Go to UniSat wallet settings and change the network to testnet.
- Get some testnet BTC from here.
- Now deposit some testnet BTC to SatoshiVM Testnet.
- Also, withdraw some BTC back to Bitcoin testnet.
- They’ve confirmed that the top 5,000 testnet users will get a SatoshiVM NFT when alpha-mainnet goes live.
- These NFT holders will get SAVM airdrops on a weekly basis. The rarer your NFT, the larger your rewards.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see the announcement tweet.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim