PartyBid lets people pool their capital together to purchase NFTs as a team. Anyone can create or join a Party to collectively bid in an NFT auction or purchase an NFT that’s on sale at a fixed price.
PartyBid doesn’t have an own token yet but they could launch an own token in the future. Users who’ve created or joined a party to buy NFTs may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the PartyBid website.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Now create or join a party to buy an NFT.
- Users can create or join a party to collectively bid in an NFT auction or purchase an NFT that’s on sale at a fixed price.
- PartBid doesn’t have an own token yet and users who’ve created or joined a party may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim