Neptune Mutual is a blockchain cover protocol that safeguards the Ethereum community from cyber threats to contemporary financial products. Just like the traditional parametric insurance products, Neptune Mutual cover pools provide guaranteed payouts upon triggering a set of the predefined event(s). These predefined events are also known as cover parameters. Cover parameters consist of rules and exclusions. Payouts can only occur when all cover conditions are met and no exclusions are present. The term cover incident refers to a state in which all cover rules and exclusions have been met.
Neptune Mutual doesn’t have an own token yet but has confirmed to launch an own token called “NPM”. Early users who have bought insurance may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the Neptune Mutual website.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now select an exchange or protocol you want to get covered.
- Enter the amount of protection you need and the coverage period and then buy the policy.
- Also select an exchange or protocol and try to provide liquidity.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “NPM”. Early users who have bought insurance or provided liquidity may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim