marginfi is a decentralized lending protocol on Solana that prioritizes risk management to provide a safe and reliable solution for users looking to access leverage and maximize capital efficiency. The protocol is a fully permissionless suite of smart contracts deployed on a blockchain, paired with real-time risk management and automatic liquidations.
maginfi doesn’t have their own token yet but could launch one in the future. They’ve introduced a points system where users can earn points for interacting with the platform. Early users who do lending and borrowing, refer users, and earn points on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Visit the marginfi website.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- You will need some SOL and/or other tokens on Solana. You can buy some ETH on Binance. If you don’t have any crypto funds, you can also directly deposit fiat to Binance and purchase ETH.
- Now go to “lend” and lend and/or borrow tokens.
- Also, use the “stake”, “swap”, and “bridge functions of the platform.
- They’ve introduced a points system where users can earn points for interacting with the platform. For more info, see this Medium article.
- Also, refer users to earn more points. You will receive a referral link only after earning points on the platform, which takes one hour to update.
- Early users who do lending and borrowing, refer users, and earn points on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim