Dmail Network is the next generation Web3-based collaborative platform which integrates the functions of message communication, asset management, data storage, workspace, etc. Over time, Dmail will become a fundamental infrastructure tool and DID for users to enter the Web3 era, and will be a bridge that links Web2 users to easily use blockchain services.
Dmail Network has recently closed our Pre-A round funding from investors like KuCoin and Bixin. They don’t have a token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who mint a mail domain and compose a mail may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Visit the Dmail Network website.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Ethereum, BSC, Polygon or Internet Computer.
- Now visit the “Presale” page and mint a domain.
- Domain names with 8-11 digits can be minted for free. You could mint multiple domain names for free.
- Go to “Settings” and bind the domain to your account.
- Now compose an email.
- You can send emails to a Web3 domain as well as to Web2 mails like Gmail.
- You will get points for doing the above tasks.
- Also earn more points for referring your friends.
- You can use the points to upgrade the benefits of your account like daily limit, and storage space. For more info regarding the points and rewards, see this page.
- They don’t have a token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who mint a mail domain and compose a mail may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim