Cedro Finance is a cross-chain decentralized liquidity protocol where users can lend and borrow the listed assets across multiple chains with affordable transaction fees. Lenders are able to deposit their assets to contribute to the liquidity of the platform and borrowers are able to borrow the liquidity in an overcollateralized manner.
Cedro Finance has confirmed to launch token called “CED” in the future. Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the Cedro Finance testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to any one of the available testnet chains.
- Now click on “Get test token” and claim the testnet tokens for your chain.
- Visit the “Market” page and select an asset.
- Now supply and borrow the asset.
- Try to supply and borrow assets on multiple chains.
- Now go to the “Dashboard” section and withdraw some tokens.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “CED” in the future. Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim