ZKX is the first perpetual futures DEX on Starknet with self-custody and true community governance. Their mission is to democratize access to global yields through their offerings to anyone, anywhere.
ZKX had raised $4.5m from investors including StarkWare, Amber Group, Huobi, Crypto.com and more. They have already confirmed to launch an own token called “ZKX” and also hinted at doing an airdrop. So it’s very likely that the early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the ZKX testnet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and sign a message.
- You will get 10,000 testnet USDC. It will take a few minutes to receive the tokens so please be patient.
- Now click on “Trade” from the left section and make trades.
- Try to do as many testnet trades on the platform as possible.
- Also click on “?” from the top right and provide feedback and also complete their Zealy quests.
- They’ve already confirmed to launch an own token called “ZKX” and hinted at doing an airdrop to early users, so it’s very likely that the early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim