Web3Eco is a real-world business that reforests Paulownia tree plantations and tokenizes them into NFTs. More than 100 hectares of plantations have already been established in Uzbekistan, and work on 1000 hectares is set to begin in Turkey.
Web3Eco is giving away a total of $35,000 worth of TREE NFTs to users who complete Zealy tasks. A total of 600 participants will be randomly selected to win a TREE NFT. The top referrers will get up to 100 NFT plots each.
- Visit the Web3Eco giveaway page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now complete the quests to earn XPs.
- A total of 600 participants will be randomly selected to win a TREE NFT.
- Also, refer your friends to earn more rewards.
- The user who refers the most will receive 100 NFT plots (~$4,699). The users who come in 2nd and 3rd place will each receive 10 TREE NFT plots (~$479). Users who rank 4th to 10th will each receive 1 TREE NFT plot (~$49), and the next top 500 referrers will also receive 1 TREE NFT plot each.
- The NFT collection can be viewed on OpenSea.
- The winners’ wallet addresses will be announced in their Telegram channel or chat.
- The winners must confirm within a week that the wallet is active and the account belongs to a human. If the person does not do this, the NFT tree will not be credited.
- There are rumors that Web3Eco has put a large sum in the tokenomics to carry out a potential airdrop.
- The token could be airdropped to NFT buyers, those who have visited the plantation and to active community members.
Tokens per Claim