Vertex is a VERTically integrated EXchange (VERT-EX) with an orderbook and advanced risk engine to facilitate cross-margined trading of spot and derivatives, and with a money market to facilitate leverage and yield products. User experience will be streamlined by offering integrated solutions such as: on and off-ramps; efficient bridging; Web2-style sign-up integrations with self-custody; and multiple user interfaces to accommodate different traders with different needs.
Vertex has confirmed to launch an own token called “VRTX” in the future and plans to provide additional utility for its token. Early users who trade will get an airdrop when they launch their own token.
- Visit the Vertex website.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now change the network to Arbitrum.
- Go to your account and deposit tokens. Deposits may take some time to be reflected in balances.
- Now go to “Spot” and “Perpetuals” and make some trades.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “VRTX” and users who trade on the platform will receive free VRTX based on several qualifying conditions and parameters iterated in this section.
- Early users who’ve done testnet actions may also get an airdrop when they launch their own token.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim