Vertex is a VERTically integrated EXchange (VERT-EX) with an orderbook and advanced risk engine to facilitate cross-margined trading of spot and derivatives, and with a money market to facilitate leverage and yield products. User experience will be streamlined by offering integrated solutions such as: on and off-ramps; efficient bridging; Web2-style sign-up integrations with self-custody; and multiple user interfaces to accommodate different traders with different needs.
Vertex has confirmed to launch an own token called “VRTX” in the future and plans to provide additional utility for its token. Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their own token.
- Visit the Vertex testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now change the network to Arbitrum Goerli.
- You will need some testnet ETH on Arbitrum Goerli to do testnet.
- Firstly get some testnet ETH for the Ethereum Goerli network from here and bridge it to Arbitrum Goerli from here.
- Go back to Vertex once you receive ETH on Arbitrum Goerli.
- Click on “Faucet” and mint some testnet tokens.
- Go to the “Overview” section and deposit some testnet tokens you’ve received. Deposits may take some time to be reflected in balances.
- Now go to “Spot” and “Perpetuals” and make some trades.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “VRTX”. Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim