- Airdrop starts 2020-07-31
- Airdrop ends 2020-08-07
- Airdrop Link: Go to airdrop
- Total value: 10,000,000 TWT
- Platform: Binance chain
Trust Wallet is a secure, open-source, decentralized and anonymous Ethereum wallet application that supports Ethereum and over 20,000 different Ethereum based tokens (ERC20, ERC223 and ERC721), seeing significant user adoption since its launch in November 2017. The company has built a reputation for security and has held itself to the guiding principles that it will never access user wallets, hold private keys, and ask for personal information.
Trust Wallet and Binance are jointly airdropping a total of 10,000,000 TWT to the first 10,000 participants. Download the Trust Wallet, create an account at Binance and submit your details to the airdrop form to receive an equal share of the total airdrop pool. An additional reward of 10,000 TWT each will also be given to 20 lucky participants.
- Download Trust Wallet for Android/IOS.
- Create an account at Binance.
- Submit your details to this airdrop form.
- You will get an equal share of 10,000,000 TWT tokens.
- Twenty lucky participants will also get 10,000 TWT each if they retweet this tweet or share this Facebook post.
- The rewards will be sent to their Trust wallet within 30 days after the end of the airdrop.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this announcement post.
Tokens per Claim
- Dropped: 100 TWT
- Total value: n/a
Trust Wallet is airdropping 100 TWT tokens to new users. Download the Trust Wallet app and create your multi-coin wallet to receive the tokens. Also get 100 TWT for each referral.
- Download the Trust Wallet App.
- Sign up and create your multi-coin wallet.
- Now you will get a pop-up to redeem your referral URL. Click on “OK” to redeem it.
- Click on this referral link again if you’re not getting the pop-up.
- You will get 100 TWT tokens.
- Also get 100 TWT tokens for each referral.
- The rewards will be distributed to users at the beginning of every month or after the campaign is over.
- For more information regarding the airdrop see this post.