Tezos Domains is a distributed, open and extensible naming system using the Tezos blockchain. The main function is to translate a meaningful and user-friendly alias to its corresponding Tezos address and vice versa. This translation is globally consistent so that all users see the same address for a given alias
Tezos Domains doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future because they’ve already confirmed that they will launch their DAO in 2022. Buying a domain may likely make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Tezos Domains website.
- Connect your Tezos wallet.
- Now buy a domain.
- They’ve already confirmed that they will launch their DAO in 2022.
- Buying a domain may likely make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim