Sonic aims to be the DeFi hub on the Internet Computer, leveraging the IC's unlimited scalability and web-scale user experience to build the future of finance. Sonic is composed of a collection of DeFi protocols, enabling users to issue their own tokens, trade their tokens and earn rewards by providing liquidity.
Sonic has already confirmed to launch an own token called “SONIC” and has confirmed to do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. Making a swap or providing liquidity will make you eligible for an airdrop after they launch their token.
- Visit the Sonic dashboard.
- Connect your ICP Plug wallet.
- Make sure that you’ve some ICP in your wallet. You can buy ICP from Binance.
- Now make a swap or provide liquidity.
- Sonic has already confirmed that the early users of the platform will get an airdrop once they launch their token “SONIC”.
- So making a swap or providing liquidity will make you eligible for an airdrop once they launch their token.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim