Sentiment is a liquidity protocol launching on Arbitrum. On Sentiment, borrowers access 5x leverage which can be deployed permissionlessly. Borrowers can use this leverage to long or short tokens or deploy assets into various other DeFi protocols that Sentiment is integrated with. Users can leverage into integrations such as AAVE, Curve, and Sushi, to increase their yield.
Sentiment doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve done transactions on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Sentiment website.
- Connect your Arbitrum wallet.
- Now click on “Mint a margin wallet” to create your wallet.
- Go to your account and deposit assets.
- Now click on “Trade” and make swaps.
- Click on “Invest” and lend some tokens.
- Click on “Borrow” and borrow assets and repay.
- Also use their “ETH Wrapper” feature to wrap or unwrap ETH.
- Early users who’ve traded on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim