Pika Protocol is a decentralized perpetual swap exchange on Ethereum layer 2 with high leverage and deep liquidity. Pika Protocol is a permission-less smart contract that is fully composable with the entire DeFi system. Unlike some off-chain order book-based decentralized exchanges operated by centralized teams, Pika is a trust-less protocol enabling trading directly from other smart contracts.
Pika Protocol doesn’t have an own token yet but has already confirmed that they will be launching an own token called “PIKA”. Making a trade or staking in their vault may make you eligible for an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the Pika Protocol dashboard.
- Connect your Optimism wallet.
- Now make a trade or stake in their vault.
- Pika Protocol has already confirmed to launch an token called “PIKA”. Making a trade or staking in their vault may make you eligible for an airdrop once they launch their token.
- You can use Hop Protocol to deposit assets from ETH mainnet to Optimism. This way you could also become eligible for the Hop Protocol and Optimism speculative retroactive airdrops.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim