OptiFi, powered by Solana and Serum, is the first derivatives DEX with a portfolio-based margining approach and partial liquidations engine. Portfolio Margining allows users to net the overall portfolio risk to enhance capital efficiency, and Partial Liquidations ensure fair liquidation and pricing for all users.
OptiFi doesn’t have an own token but has hinted at launching an own token. Users who’ve used the DEX before the token launch may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the OptiFi dashboard.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- Now you will be asked to approve a transaction to create an account.
- Select a token and start trading options.
- Also try out their AMM.
- OptiFi doesn’t have an own token but has hinted at launching an own token.
- Users who’ve used the DEX before the token launch may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim