OpenChat is a decentralized messaging service that functions much like existing messaging apps such as WhatsApp and Signal, with a key difference being that OpenChat runs end-to-end on a blockchain, the Internet Computer.
OpenChat has confirmed to launch an own token called “CHAT” and has hinted at doing an airdrop to early users. Early users who’ve used the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the OpenChat website.
- Click on “Go to chat”.
- Connect your Dfinity wallet or create one from here if you don’t already have one.
- Now create your OpenChat profile and be active on the platform.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “CHAT” and have hinted at doing an airdrop to early users.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
- For more information regarding tokenomics, read their Whitepaper.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Don't forget to join our exclusive KwikTrust airdrop!
Tokens per Claim