Onomy Protocol is an interoperable Layer-1 ecosystem built to converge Forex and decentralized finance. Products include a methodical 3-stage rollout of an innovative multi-chain wallet, a DEX supporting an orderbook experience fused with AMM liquidity pools, and a stablecoin issuance protocol.
Onomy Protocol has confirmed to launch an own token called “NOM”. Users who try out the testnet may get an airdrop once they launch the token.
- Visit the Onomy Protocol testnet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the network to Goerli testnet.
- Join their Discord channel and request some test ETH from the #goerli-faucet channel.
- Now try out the “Buy” and “Sell” options.
- You will get bNOM once you execute the BUY option.
- Now click on “Bridge bNOM to NOM” to bridge your bNOM tokens to NOM on the Onomy Network.
- You will need a Keplr wallet to receive NOM.
- Now you will be asked to stake NOM with a delegator.
- Select a delegator and stake your NOM.
- Go back to their Discord channel and post feedback to the #testnet-feedback channel.
- Don’t forget to submit your NOM address to the #drop-NOM-address channel.
- They’ve hinted at doing an airdrop to users who’ve tried out the testnet.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this article.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim