Onomy Protocol is an interoperable Layer-1 ecosystem built to converge Forex and decentralized finance. Products include a methodical 3-stage rollout of an innovative multi-chain wallet, a DEX supporting an orderbook experience fused with AMM liquidity pools, and a stablecoin issuance protocol.
Onomy Protocol has confirmed to launch an own token called “NOM”. Users who try out the testnet may get an airdrop once they launch the token.
- Visit the Onomy Protocol testnet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the network to Goerli testnet.
- Join their Discord channel and request some test ETH from the #goerli-faucet channel.
- Now try out the “Buy” and “Sell” options.
- You will get bNOM once you execute the BUY option.
- Now click on “Bridge bNOM to NOM” to bridge your bNOM tokens to NOM on the Onomy Network.
- You will need a Keplr wallet to receive NOM.
- Now you will be asked to stake NOM with a delegator.
- Select a delegator and stake your NOM.
- Go back to their Discord channel and post feedback to the #testnet-feedback channel.
- Don’t forget to submit your NOM address to the #drop-NOM-address channel.
- They’ve hinted at doing an airdrop to users who’ve tried out the testnet.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this article.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim