Omni is a layer 1 blockchain built to connect all rollups. Using Omni, developers can build global applications that are available across all rollups. Secured through restaking $ETH, Omni is a next-generation blockchain leading the frontier in both security and functionality.
Omni has raised $18M from investors like Pantera Capital and Jump Crypto and has launched a testnet. They’ve confirmed to launch their token called “OMNI”. Early users who do the testnet missions may get an airdrop when their token goes live.
- Visit the Omni testnet missions page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now click on “Switch network” to change the network to OMNI testnet.
- Visit the faucet page and get testnet OMNI tokens. You must claim at least one OAT from Galxe to claim testnet tokens.
- Now, return to the missions page and complete all the available missions.
- You will earn XPs for completing the missions.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this article.
- They will be launching their token called “OMNI” after mainnet.
- Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when their token goes live.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim