objkt.com is the first and biggest NFT marketplace on Tezos that allows auctioning and trading tokens across smart contracts. They aggregate tokens from existing marketplaces like hicetnunc and Kalamint, and support tokens minted on custom smart contracts.
objkt.com has hinted at doing an airdrop to their users. Early users who’ve bought or sold NFTs on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the objkt.com marketplace.
- Click on “Sync” and connect your Tezos wallet.
- Make sure you have Tezos (XTZ) in your wallet. You can get XTZ from Binance.
- Now try to Buy or Sell NFTs on the platform.
- They’ve hinted at doing an airdrop.
- Early users who’ve bought or sold NFTs on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim