MUFEX is the next generation decentralized on-chain contract platform. Our goal is to combine the advantages of a centralized exchange with those of a decentralized exchange to provide the best user experience while ensuring asset security.
MUFEX doesn’t have an own token yet but has hinted at launching an own token. Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the MUFEX testnet page.
- Click on “Get Started” and connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Arbitrum Goerli or Polygon Mumbai network.
- Get Goerli testnet tokens from here and bridge them to Arbitrum Goerli from here or get Polygon Mumbai testnet tokens from here.
- You will now automatically receive 1,000 USDT testnet tokens from MUFEX.
- Click on “Assets” from the top right and then deposit the testnet USDT to start trading.
- Go back to “Trade” and start trading.
- Also go to the “Earn” section and buy some MLP tokens. Check your rewards after some time and claim those rewards.
- They don’t have an own token yet but have hinted at launching an own token. So early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this page.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim