Mayan is a cross-chain swap auction protocol with the goal of offering the best possible swap rates on Solana for any trade. Mayan Swap is the implementation of Mayan protocol through set of trustless and permissionless smart contracts.
Mayan doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve made swaps on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Mayan website.
- Connect your Solana, Ethereum, Avalanche or BSC wallet.
- Now make swaps on the platform.
- Also try to do Mayan Guild tasks.
- Early users who’ve made swaps on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim