JediSwap is a fully permissionless and composable AMM on StarkNet(A ZK-Rollup on Ethereum) inspired by Uniswap V2. Users can swap assets instantaneously without losing custody of their funds. JediSwap is led by the Mesh community.
JediSwap doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the JediSwap testnet page.
- Connect a StarkNet wallet like Argent X.
- Firstly get some testnet ETH for the Ethereum Goerli network from here and bridge it to Starknet from here.
- Now do swaps on the platform.
- Click on “Pool” and provide liquidity.
- Also try out their “ZAP” feature to convert any of your tokens into LP tokens with 1-click.
- Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim