Hashstack is a permissionless and decentralized zk-native money market protocol enabling undercollateralized borrowing. Hashstack allows users to borrow up to 3 times the collateral amount, which is not offered by any other lending platforms.
Hashstack doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Visit the Hashstack testnet page.
- Connect your Argent wallet.
- Change the network to Testnet 2.
- Now click on “Get tokens” to get test tokens and test ETH.
- Deposit your test tokens and borrow tokens.
- They don’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim