BrightID is a social identity network that allows people to prove to applications that they aren’t using multiple accounts. It solves the unique identity problem through the creation and analysis of a social graph.
BrightID is airdropping a total of 6,850,000 BRIGHT to various participants. Early BrightID users, users who’ve held or used BrightID tokens, RabbitHole users, Gitcoin participants, CLR.fund participants, users who’ve shared code or suggestions to BrightID, community call or AMA participants and users who’ve participated in various Ethereum community programs are eligible for the airdrop.
- Visit the BrightID airdrop claim page.
- Submit your ETH address and click on “Check Address”.
- If you’re eligible, then connect your Ethereum wallet and claim your tokens.
- You also have an option to claim it on the XDai chain in the next claim period.
- Eligible participants can also link their BrightID to earn more BRIGHT at the start of the next claim period.
- Eligible participants are:
- Users who’ve held or used BrightID tokens before March 10th.
- Used BrightID before September 9th.
- Used RabbitHole before June 15th.
- Users who’ve set up their Trust Bonus, and donated to any Gitcoin grant or had a grant on Gitcoin that got extra matching from the Trust Bonus.
- Users who’ve donated to CLR.fund grants or had a grant on CLR.fund.
- Users who’ve shared code or suggestions to BrightID.
- Users who’ve attended a community call or AMA of BrightID.
- Users who’ve participated in various Ethereum community programs
- For more information regarding eligibility, see this page and for information regarding claim, see this page.
Tokens per Claim