- Airdrop starts 2020-09-30
- Airdrop ends 2022-07-15
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 2,000,000 BEL
- Platform: ETH
Bella Protocol is an aggregated user interface for existing Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocols. Built by the ARPA project team, Bella Protocol aims to simplify the user experience of existing DeFi protocols and to allow users to deploy their assets and earn yield with ease.
Bella Protocol and ARPA Chain are jointly airdropping a total of 2,000,000 BEL tokens to ARPA holders. Hold your ARPA tokens on the supported exchanges during the snapshot period to receive free BEL at a ratio of 5,000 ARPA: 1 BEL.
- Hold ARPA tokens on an exchange that will be supporting the BEL airdrop.
- There will be a total of eight rounds, which will last over the course of two years.
- The first round will start with a snapshot at 00:00 UTC+8 on Sept 30 and ends on Oct 15. For the complete list of rounds and snapshot dates, see this table:
Rounds Snapshot starts Snapshot ends Amount of BEL 1 30/9/2020 15/10/2020 250,000 BEL 2 30/12/2020 14/1/2021 250,000 BEL 3 30/3/2021 14/4/2021 250,000 BEL 4 30/6/2021 15/7/2021 250,000 BEL 5 30/9/2021 15/10/2021 250,000 BEL 6 30/12/2021 14/1/2022 250,000 BEL 7 30/3/2022 14/4/2022 250,000 BEL 8 30/6/2022 15/7/2022 250,000 BEL
- Daily snapshots of your ARPA holdings on the supporting exchanges will be taken during each round.
- All eligible ARPA holders will receive free BEL at a ratio of 5,000 ARPA: 1 BEL.
- The current partner exchanges that will be supporting the airdrop are Binance, Huobi Global, Bithumb, Gate.io, KuCoin, MXC, HBTC and Ju.com.
- Exact details regarding snapshot time, distribution, etc will vary from exchanges to exchanges, so make sure to follow the announcements of the supporting exchanges.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this announcement post.
Tokens per Claim
5,000 ARPA : 1 BEL