ZKEX is a decentralized L2 multi-chain order book exchange (DEX), build on three ZK-rollups: zkLink, Starkware, and zkSync. Users will be able to trade assets from multiple chains with a similar experience as on Binance or Coinbase, but instead, ZKEX will be decentralized, trust minimized, and non-custodial, with transactions secured with zero-knowledge proofs.
ZKEX has confirmed to launch an own token called “ZKEX” and has also hinted at doing an airdrop to testnet participants. Users who participate in their testnet may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the ZKEX testnet page.
- Connect your prefered testnet network & wallet.
- Now click on “Open my account” and request for ZKEX testnet tokens.
- After a few seconds, you’ll be able to open your account.
- Now start trading on the ZKEX testnet platform.
- ZKEX has confirmed to launch an own token called “ZKEX” and has also hinted at doing an airdrop to testnet participants.
- Users who participate in their testnet may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Also participate in the CREW³ quests to increase your chance of becoming eligible for an airdrop.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this page.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim