Songbird is the Canary network for Flare, it will have two distinct phases. Prior to the launch of Flare, Songbird will be instrumental in the continued testing of the Flare Time Series Oracle, the StateConnector and F-Asset systems and the network architecture. Post Flare launch, Songbird is intended to be a long term network for testing governance led changes to Flare, such as the incorporation of new F-Assets, changes to the FTSO, F-Asset systems or any other network change.
Songbird will be airdropping free SGB to XRP holders based on the same snapshot as of Flare which was taken at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 00:00 GMT on 12th December 2020. Eligible users will get free SGB at a ratio of 0.1511 SGB : 1 XRP.
- Songbird will be airdropping free SGB to FLR airdrop participants.
- The snapshot remains the same as of Flare which was taken at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 00:00 GMT on 12th December 2020.
- If you’re eligible for the FLR airdrop through an exchange, then you’re also eligible for the SGB airdrop but you may need to contact the exchange to get a confirmation.
- If you’re eligible for the FLR airdrop through a self custody wallet and have completed the claim process before June 12th, 2021, then you will also get free SGB.
- Ledger users will be able to claim SGB through a Songbird app for Ledger which is pending approval from the Ledger Team. Ledger users will also have the option to import the seed phrase/private keys from the ETH address they’ve used as the message key into another Songbird supported wallets like Metamask, Bifrost or D’cent.
- The rewards will be distributed around the launch of Songbird at a ratio of 0.1511 SGB : 1 XRP.
- For more information regarding Songbird, see this page and for information regarding the Flare FLR airdrop , see this article.
Tokens per Claim
1 XRP : 0.1511 SGB