Quarry is a simple, fun interface for Solana users to discover, farm, and eventually launch their own DeFi liquidity mines. It was built with the intention of helping more Solana projects launch on-chain liquidity mining programs. It is currently standard for projects to manually send tokens to addresses-- while this is better than no distribution, it would be much better for the growth of the ecosystem if liquidity mining programs were composable and enforceable on-chain.
Quarry doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Depositing LP tokens and mining tokens may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Quarry dashboard.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- Now select a pool and deposit LP tokens to mine the relevant pool tokens.
- Quarry doesn’t have an own token yet but depositing LP tokens and mining tokens may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim