- Airdrop starts 2021-02-12
- Airdrop ends 2021-03-07
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 20,000,000 QI
- Platform: Qtum
QiSwap is a fully decentralized protocol that automatically provides liquidity for QTUM based on automated market making (AMM) algorithms. Their goal is to provide a fast, professional, and secure platform while offering low fees and higher Transactions Per Second. This will improve the DEX user experience and increase liquidity as fees become negligible.
QiSwap is airdropping a total of 20,000,000 QI tokens to Qtum holders. Hold your Qtum during the snapshot time in a QRC-20 wallet or in an exchange supporting the airdrop to be eligible for the airdrop. The snapshot will be taken on February 12th at 9 AM UTC at a block height of 793,284. An additional pool of 3,000,000 Qi will be distributed to early adopters.
- Hold at least 1 Qtum in a QRC-20 wallet or in an exchange supporting the airdrop.
- Exchanges that have announced support for the airdrop are Binance, Bithumb and Wazirx.
- The snapshot will be taken on February 12th at 9 AM UTC at a block height of 793,284.
- Wallet holders will receive a placeholder token at first called QIAD in a 1:1 ratio around February 14th.
- During this time, a smart contract will be deployed in which QIAD holders need to deposit QIAD tokens to the contract to claim QI tokens.
- The redemption ratio of QIAD to QI is 2:1, which translates to 2 QTUM: 1 QI.
- QIAD holders will have three weeks to redeem QIAD for QI.
- A walkthrough of the redemption process can be seen from this video.
- An additional pool of 3,000,000 Qi will be distributed to early adopters of QiSwap.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium post.
Tokens per Claim
1 QTUM : 0.5 QI