- Airdrop starts 2021-04-01
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 18,585,932 HYDRA
- Platform: Own chain
Hydra is a permissionless, open-source, proof-of-stake blockchain built on top of the most proven open-source technologies - QTUM, Bitcoin, Ethereum and BlackCoin’s PoV v3, designed by Pavel Vasin. The philosophy behind Hydra is to implement critical economic features while utilizing proven technology for data transmission.
Hydra is airdropping a total of 18,585,932 HYDRA to HRC-20 LOC holders over a period of 350 days. A varying snapshot will be taken every week for 50 weeks and eligible holders will receive free HYDRA within seven days of each snapshot. Eligible holders will receive 2% of the LOC holdings as HYDRA coins.
- Hold HRC-20 LOC tokens in your Hydra wallet.
- If you’re having ERC-20 LOC tokens, then swap them to HRC-20 to be eligible. For more information regarding swapping, see this page.
- A snapshot will be taken every week for 50 weeks, in which each week will have an allocation of 2% of the total airdrop pool.
- The first distribution is planned to happen around April 1st and the snapshot a few days before that. Follow their announcements to see the snapshot date.
- The rewards will be distributed within seven days after each snapshot.
- Users who join after the first snapshot and users who increase the balance after the first snapshot will only receive the rewards after a cool-down period of four weeks. For more information regarding this, see this Medium article.
- A one-time KYC is mandatory for all participants. Complete your KYC verification from here to be eligible to receive the rewards.
- A certain percentage of airdropped HYDRA as mentioned in this article must be maintained every week in the wallet to be eligible for the airdrop.
- Eligible holders will receive 2% of the LOC held during each snapshot as HYDRA coins.
- All unclaimed HYDRA coins will be burned.
- Your weekly distribution amount, KYC status etc. can be tracked from this sheet.
- For more information regarding the airdrop requirements and distribution, see this Medium article.
The airdrop system will also disincentivize speculators by enabling a gradual 2% limit release with each additional weekly snapshot:
1st week → regular distribution to whitelisted wallets
2nd week → 98% of all previously received HYDRA need to be kept
3rd week → 96% of all previously received HYDRA need to be kept
Residents or citizens of USA, North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, The Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Ghana, Iraq, Jamaica, Mauritius, Mongolia, Burma, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe are not eligible for the airdrop.
Don't forget to join our exclusive KwikTrust airdrop!
Tokens per Claim