Findora is a public, decentralized, multi-purpose transactional system, with tools for people and financial applications to operate over a ledger in a publicly-auditable, yet confidential way. The system hosts transactions, assets, and programmable contracts that can be proven compliant, without compromising on privacy.
Findora is airdropping a total of $1,000,000 FRA to testnet participants. Complete the testnet activities, social tasks and submit your details to the airdrop page to receive $5 worth of FRA. Invite at least three friends to get an extra $5 worth of FRA.
- Visit the Findora airdrop registration page.
- Submit your details and sign up.
- Join the Rialto-bridge support channel on the Findora Discord server.
- Follow them on Twitter.
- Join their Telegram group.
- Now complete the testnet activities as mentioned in the below Medium article.
- You will get $5 worth of FRA.
- Invite at least three friends to get an extra $5 worth of FRA.
- Eligible participants will receive the rewards within a week after the campaign ends. KYC will be required to receive the rewards.
- For more information regarding the airdrop and testnet tasks, see this Medium article.
Up to $10
Tokens per Claim