Cornerstone is a metagovernance protocol for DeFi, Web3, social, gaming and more for the NEAR ecosystem. The native token $CORN enables its holders to participate in DAO governance of various Dapp protocols and capture value from the entire NEAR ecosystem.
Cornerstone is airdropping a total of 10,000 CORN to LiNEAR (staked NEAR) stakers. The first snapshot was taken between July 20th to July 25th, 2022 and a total of 10 snapshots will be taken until the launch of the platform (expected to happen around August to September)
- Visit the LiNEAR Protocol website.
- Connect your NEAR wallet. Get one from here if you don’t already have one.
- You can buy NEAR from Binance.
- Now stake some NEAR on LiNEAR Protocol.
- You will get LiNEAR, the staked version of NEAR.
- Cornerstone will be airdropping a total of 10,000 CORN to LiNEAR stakers.
- The first snapshot was taken between July 20th to July 25th, 2022 and a total of 10 snapshots will be taken until the launch of the platform (expected to happen around August to September).
- Users who’ve LiNEAR in a private wallet or in other protocols (such as LP on Ref.finance and Jumbo, and deposits on Burrow, etc.) are also eligible.
- The rewards will be distributed based on the duration of a user’s holding of LiNEAR.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim