Chainflip is a cross-chain decentralised exchange, coordinated through its own application-specific blockchain. It is designed to have amazing pricing, support for both native BTC, EVM & substrate networks, and many other chain types.
Chainflip has raised a total of $19.8M in funding from investors like Coinbase and Pantera Capital. They have confirmed to launch an own token called “FLIP” after the mainnet launch. Early users who do testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the Chainflip testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Goerli.
- Get some test ETH from this faucet.
- Now click on “Swap” and swap “ETH” for “tFLIP”.
- Then go to “Stake” and stake “tFLIP”.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “FLIP”. Early users who’ve done the above testnet actions may get an airdrop when the token goes live.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim