Bridgesplit is a protocol that enables everyday users and institutions to earn yield and get liquidity for non-fungible tokens via lending, indexes, fractionalization, derivatives and more.
Bridgesplit doesn’t have an own token and could launch one in the future. Buying NFTs, providing liquidity or making swaps may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Bridgesplit website.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- Now try to buy NFTs, provide liquidity or make swaps on the platform.
- Bridgesplit doesn’t have an own token yet, so using the platform may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim