BitTorrent enables client software endpoints (“clients”) to collaborate with each other to enable incredibly efficient and reliable distribution of large files to multiple clients. It does this by attempting to make simultaneous efficient use of every client’s upload and download bandwidth to balance peer-to-peer content delivery across a `swarm' of cooperating clients and reduce the reliance on any single weak point.
BitTorrent is airdropping free BTT tokens to TRON (TRX) holders. BTT airdrop will start on February 11, 2019 and will go on for the next 6 years till February 11, 2025.
- First snapshot will happen when TRON’s block height reaches 6.6 million.
- Airdrop will begin on February 11, 2019 with an initial airdrop supply of 10,890,000,000 BTT.
- From March 11, 2019 — February 11, 2020 a total of 990,000,000 BTT will be airdropped every month.
- This will continue till February 11, 2025 with different airdrop value being airdropped every month.
- The BTT tokens will be distributed automatically from February 11th, 2019 and BTT trading will start from February 12th, 2019. There is no manual claim action required.
- No minimum of TRX is required to qualify for BTT airdrops. The following wallets and exchanges will support the airdrop: Kucoin, Binance, OKEx, Huobi, Bithumb, UPbit, gate.io, TrustWallet, Bitpie, Cobo, Bibox, Cointiger, ABCC, WazirX, Atomicwallet, DragonEx, CoinEgg, MBAex, Vena Pi, Livecoin, Ellipal, BitForex, Atomicwallet, Tokenomy, Coinsuper, Bitrue, FCoin, Bit-Z, Tronscan.
- An additional 99,990,000,000 BTT will be airdropped to longtime TRX holders through online and offline events.
- For more information including all future airdrop dates see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim