IPOR refers to a series of smart contracts that provide a benchmark interest rate and enable users to access Interest Rates Derivatives on the Ethereum blockchain. That is possible by combining 3 core pieces of infrastructure: the IPOR Index, the IPOR AMM and liquidity pools, and Asset Management smart contracts.
IPOR is airdropping free IPOR to various early users of the platform. Early community members who have interacted with the protocol, whether through trading or providing liquidity and users who have earned the role of Citizen of IPOR or have an IPORIAN status in the IPOR Discord based on a snapshot taken on January 9th, 2023 at 12 pm UTC are eligible to claim free IPOR tokens.
- Visit the IPOR airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- If you’re eligible then you will be able to claim free IPOR tokens.
- Early community members who have interacted with the protocol, whether through trading or by providing liquidity and users who have earned the role of Citizen of IPOR or have an IPORIAN status in the IPOR Discord are eligible to claim free IPOR tokens.
- The snapshot was taken on January 9th, 2023 at 12 pm UTC.
- The rewards will be distributed in two different ways:
- General Allocation: The general allocation is granted to early community members and eligible users who have interacted with the Protocol, whether through trading or providing liquidity. Tokens from the general allocation will be immediately liquid at the time of claim with no vesting period.
- Proportional Allocation: The proportional allocation is based on a specific community member’s economic activities, taking into account the amount of liquidity deposited and the duration it has remained in the pool. Tokens distributed as part of the proportional allocation will vest linearly over a period of six months.
- Eligible wallets can be found in this spreadsheet.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim